LiquidAider wireless button mounts next to your grip. It sends a wireless signal to the pump and water squirts into your mouth.
User-selectable modes on-the-fly
- momentary (press and water squirts as long as you hold)
- burst mode for 2, 3, or 4 second bursts of water
- quick press and release of the thumb button = 2, 3, or 4 second burst of water.
- mode selection
- button battery is at 25% capacity (2 months or more left)
- pump battery is at 25% remaining capacity (10 liters pumping left).
1.1 oz, battery lasts 8 - 12 months.
The button pairs with any number of pumps - perfect for team races like Baja 1000 where the bike is shared.
We use a proprietary communications protocol and unique addressing scheme to ensure LiquidAider buttons will never talk to unpaired pumps (it's impossible), and will never interfere with scoring devises, trackers, comms, GPS, cell phones, or any sensitive electronics.
Use the button guard that is included and protect against crash/brush/limb impact.
FCC, CE/RoHS, IC